Alli and Preston’s wedding looked different than they imagined, but it was beautiful and sweet and they ended the day married! Let me tell you about my favorite moments from their backyard ceremony at the beginning of the summer:
- First look with dad in the front yard.
- Seeing how Alli’s family and friend’s transformed the backyard into a woodsy ceremony dream space. Alli happens to be a childhood friend that I basically grew up with, so I knew about all the hard work that went into making this wedding happen. I even had people messaging me on instagram asking what venue it was…. good work fam!
- Meeting and working with the amazing Bridge Perspective video team. This was the wedding that made me appreciate working alongside an amazing videographer. We bounced ideas, poses, and prompts off each other and they helped me deliver an even better experience to Alli and Preston than I would have alone. Hire the right creative team!
- Whisking Alli and Preston away to a nearby field for portraits. I love that backyard weddings often allow for some laid back time like this to take it slow and have some extra fun with portraits instead of needing to stick to a regimented timeline.
- A big group cheers! Father of the bride vs niece of the bride dance off. Yummy fruit salsa from Flair of Country Catering.
- Ending the evening around the firepit. My kind of send off.
A few months after officially getting married, they got to celebrate with all their people. Bridal party, cake cutting, dance floor and all. It was so fun to photograph these two twice. I am forever thankful when the people in my life trust me enough to document their best moments. I love the Pascales!
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment