Sarah and Luke’s wedding day was one of my favorites ever! They were so full of joy, humility, and gratitude and they expressed it to each other and their guests so beautifully. They made it official on a sunny day in September in Sarah’s mom backyard. Fall was in the air. Ice cream was had. And the dance floor was packed all night. They truly planned a day that was full of such sweet, intentional moments.
Some of my favorites from their day:
- Watching them read letters from each other as they were getting ready. I could tell they were just so excited for what the day would hold.
- Sarah arriving to the first look with a diaper wrapped around her bouquet because the stems were still soaking wet.
- Their sweet first look on a little bridge in the woods, with Johnnyswim playing in the background.
- Seeing how pumped they were when their wedding party rolled up to join us for portraits.
- The cutie ring bearer and flower girl. ALL THE HEART EYES!
- When their wedding party came around them and prayed over them during the ceremony.
- All the wedding party group hugs after they walked back down the aisle. Excitement was real.
- Sneaking away to get some ice cream during cocktail hour.
- Guests popping confetti as they entered the reception. It was such a fun way to be introduced!
- When they introduced their own wedding party and shared how they met and how much they loved each one. It was such an intentional way to show their love and gratitude to their closest friends.
- Stealing them from the reception because the golden hour light was insaneeee.
- The ring bearer showing us all up on the dance floor.
- Sending them off with sparklers and watching all their guests cheer them on as they drove away.
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment